Monday, January 27, 2014

Letter #28

Well, i got some good news and bad news. Bad news is I lost my SD card so all my photos from the first 6 months of my mission are gone. I guess i have to start over on that haha. Good news is that it was a pretty good week besides that.
 
It kinda feels like i just sat down to email you guys! But that was last week! I dont know what to say haha, all the days are meshing together, i cant really remember what happened this week or if that was like a month ago. It was colder this week. We had a little cold front come in, but it wasnt too bad. The area is doing good. We have some good people we are teaching. Our investigator Blanca is doing really well. She is still set with her Baptism date which is awesome.
 
This past week was Stake Conference. Elder Martino from the 70 came down. It was cool to here him talk. It was all about Missionary work. Which was the sickest part haha. Hopefully it hit the members pretty hard and now they will all start working with us ;) The only bad thing about Stake Conference is that its harder to get investigators to church because the conference was up in Harlingen. (Like 30 minutes away) So we didnt get anyone to come.
 
Transfers are in a couple weeks! And I shouldnt be assuming things already but I am so.. if you send any letters or anything just send it to the mission office from now on. That way it wont get lost in the mail haha.
 
Thanks! Have a awesome week! Remember who you are and who you represent ;) Love you guys! 
 
200 W. La Vista Ave.
McAllen, TX 78501

No comments:

Post a Comment