Monday, September 15, 2014

Letter #61

Hey guys!
 
Not so bad of a week. Our numbers might've showed that we didn't work at all, but that's not the case!! Numbers aren't everything in missionary work.
 
Were kind of struggling with finding people to teach right now. I cant tell you how many times this week that I've heard the phrase or sentence "Im Catholic and I have my beliefs. Thanks" or Soy Catolico y estoy bien aqui. Gracias" haha. But its alright cause we had a good time working.
 
Jonathan is doing great! His baptism is this Sunday. He's pretty excited and ready for it. So that will be something to look forward to this week.
 
I've been studying about prayer a lot these last couple days because it was too often that I would catch myself waking up at 2 in the morning still in the prayer position with my ribs aching and knee caps numb from falling asleep during my prayers haha. So I thought I would put an end to that and set some goals as to how to better my prayers. There was a pretty cool quote about prayer and how a man cannot gain salvation without prayer. Prayer is important! It shows our love that we have to our Heavenly Father and shows Him that we are really looking to Him for the help that we need in our daily lives. Make sure you are saying good thoughtful prayers and not just going through the motions!
 
Love you guys!
 
Elder Brian

No comments:

Post a Comment